Caulear Mouth Guards and Combo Kits also available!
In conjunction with your ear shields, become fully protected with our bespoke mouth guards.
Caulear Protection Ear Shield
Terms and Conditions
– Caulear Protection cannot be responsible for inaccurate mould taking.
– If innacurate moulds are returned to us and a remould is required you will need to cover extra cost for materials. Please watch videos and follow the written instructions provided very carefully when taking your moulds.
Frequently asked questions
What are Caulear Ear Shields made from?
Your Ear Shield will be made from a hypoallergenic, strong, lightweight and flexible material that ensures comfort, while protecting the ear.
Will Caulear Ear Shields fall out on impact?
While an adequate amount of force or trauma may cause this, it is not likely. The shield is held in place with a medical skin adhesive which can then be removed with adhesive removal wipes that are included in your kit, and are also available over the counter.
Can I hear through the ear shield?
Yes! The Shield is specially designed so the ear canal is not covered giving you full hearing capability.
Can I wear the ear shields if I have cauliflower ears?
Yes! Due to our casting process we can mould them to fit all ear shapes.
They can also be used as compression to keep the skin attached to the cartilage.
How long will my order take?
Once you have taken your moulds and sent them back to us, we will make your custom ear shields and ship them back to you within 28 days
Alternatively you can call into us at Caulear Protection Belfast and have your ear shields made within 7 days.
How does the ordering process work?
How do I make a mould of my ear?
It’s really easy! Please watch this instructional video. We provide you with a special putty that you press into your ear. After 5 minutes it hardens and your ear mould is complete
Full steps are as follows:
- Ensure you take your time while taking an impression of your ears.
- Make sure the putty is at room temperature.
- Place cotton wool into the ear canal, no need to push it too far.
- Vigorously mix the white and blue putty together until the colour becomes uniform.
- Roll the putty into a ball and press onto the ear ensuring to capture all contours of the ear right to the edges and over the entire surface of the ear.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then gently remove the putty from the ear. Don’t worry if the cotton wool sticks to the impression, just leave it on.
- Your ear mould is now complete and ready to be returned to us.
Can I get a customised design or different colours?
Yes! We can produce your team colours, a custom design or a solid colour if you like. The Ear Shields can also be produced in a transparent material making them virtually invisible. Just let us know when you place your order
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! We ship worldwide.